Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Reasons for this blog

 Hi my name is Alicia, and for the first time I competed with National American Miss!!! And while my results were far from perfect, I am proud to say that I have won 2cd runner up in Spokes model and am trying to raise the money and go to California this November to give a speech. If you would like to help me you can donate at,
http://www.gofundme.com/34138o
 But this blog isn't really a way for me to get money, I want to help other girls who are thinking about competing in NAM.
  Like I said, I didn't do great, but I have learned a lot, and can defiantly help first year girls in formal wear, intro and interview. I can also give information through my experiences with spokesmodel, casual wear, actress, and photogenic.
  So stay tuned for information, and if you have any questions girls, or parents I would love to try and anwser them. I absoultly loved NAM and I know you will as well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment