Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Interview

Interview is really easy, although for me it was the most scary, and I' pretty sure I messed up with it. Number one goal is be yourself. I would advise you to practice with someone, that makes me feel weird, so I recorded a bunch of questions on my MP3 player (yes I know, I'm old fashion) and can play them back.
  Someone once told me that the judges want to see
1. Warmth 
2. Intelligence 
3. Charisma 
4. Humor
  In the questions they ask, that's pretty hard, but keep it in mind. Relax, and don't stop smiling. Be fun!!! They have to talk to a lot of boring girls, and get all the same anwsers, who's your role model? Mom.
  If she is your role model, yeah, tell them that, just realize you need to spruce it up. She's already listen to a million (7 in my case) other people give her that answer, so add a touch of personality.
   Smile, and try not to stutter. Always recite the question. "Who's your role model?" "My role model is..."
  They are probably going to ask you a few questions about yourself and some simply for fun. They probably won't ask about your resume, but know it well just in case. 
  I am trying to raise the money to go to California this year to compete in spokes model, the link to my go fund me account is in the about me box, please help me make my dreams come true. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment