Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Resorcues

www.youtube.com/user/niellish94/videos
 This is a most watch (all her tip videos) this girl won her first year, and won the Coed pageant as well in her state.  I loved watching he NAM vlogs, and her tips are really good (that and she's actually very entertaining not to mention gorgeous). As far as I can tell this is the best you tube advice channel for NAM. Also watch Miss Kendell's perfect score formal Wear and the Perfect score for personal intro (remember you now have only thirty seconds.)
  Note- posture is very important in everything pageant.
  www.thepageantplanet.com
  Okay I don't think this link is going to work for you, but it's still the address, so copy and paste. (I know I know, I'm making you work harder. The girl who did the above videos recomended this place, and although it's good, I think other things are better, but it has a lot of tips.
 Seriously, follow NAM on pinterest!!! 
http://www.pageantperfectionsbyandrea.com/elite-pageant-journey
  I love this one! I get her emails, and although a lot is her just telling people she wants to coach you, she is very... educational! Subscribe to her, like her on FB and check out her blog.
  Just remember, no matter what, be yourself in your walk, in your intro, in you interview!

  I'm trying to raise money for nationals, please help by donating, for more info click on the link in the about me section. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment