Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Personal Intro

Hey guys, I don't know how many of you who view my page have a blog, or if you are just browsing the internet for tips. If you have a blog, I'd really appreciate if you would follow me. I mean, just to know that I'm not just writing to the air. Or maybe comment, I have another blog, and honestly, if I don't get some feed back I might stop posting tho this one.

  Now, onto the topic.
  Personal intro, are you more scared of it, or one of the others? A lot of people are nervous about this one. I wasn't.
  My tips.
  1) Be yourself no matter what I write down if you aren't comfortable with it don't do it.
  2) Leave a 5-7 sec space. The intro is 30 secs long. Leave a cushion.
 3) Don't go over the time.
  4)Don't go below 20 secs (my personal intro was one of the short ones, 13 secs, I don't know if I got points off, but all the girls in the top five had longer intros.)
  5) Have a fun start. Everyone says Hi, my name is... Be like, 16 and ready to drive... (actually don't, because it's not original) (trust me it's not) I 'm still going to start mine out that way, like I said, be yourself.
6) Follow the requirements. Hometown, name, ambition. YOU HAVE TO STATE ALL THREE
 7) Smile and make eye contact, be confident, even if you aren't
 8) Know what you will say before you go on stage. This is a big deal a lot of girl's don't.
 9) Have fun
10) Talk loud.

 The suit- look at NAM on pinterest they have suits.

  If you have any questions about anything, ask. Or any more tips, I'd love to know them.

  Again if you'd like to donate so I can go to Nationals the link is in the about me box, or on a different post. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment